We're a technology company that is transforming operations at sea to enable people and the planet to thrive.
We are open-minded and fearless in our approach to innovation and don't believe in boundaries. We challenge everything and have massive ambitions to drag aging industries into the tech era.
We take safety, equality and education very seriously, and our responsibilities don't stop at our front door. Our business is built on the belief that there's definitely a more environmentally responsible way to operate at sea.
We only employ the best people. People with a desire for excellence, a curious nature, people who are thoughtful, humble, collaborative and accountable.
We reward our people well. Beyond what's usually considered to be the 'market average'.
The opportunities for people in our business can be limitless, spanning a multitude of disciplines and open to all, regardless of background and experience level.
We're not your average workplace.
Ocean Infinity is seeking an HSEQ Advisor to strengthen the HSEQ project support team.
The HSEQ advisor will be part of the HSEQ project support team and will lead HSEQ in assigned projects to ensure that HSEQ aspects is looked after and is being implemented in all project phases. This includes review of client documentation and requirements, auditing, setting up project HSEQ documentation, risk management, management of incident investigation, reporting and follow up as well as managing operational issues related to HSEQ.
Work location: Worldwide
Division / Department: HSEQ
Reports to: HSEQ Director
What will you do:
The HSEQ Advisor works with Ocean Infinity HSEQ systems on a daily basis, which includes work with tendering, projects and development and management of HSEQ related systems.
The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update documentation related to HSEQ.
- Document Non-conformity reports and the operation of the MINCS system.
- Be a part of the HSEQ department’s MINCS 24/7 duty.
- Continuously update legal changes.
- Participate in development of HSEQ training programs.
- Manage HSEQ issues during tender processes.
- Manage HSEQ issues during project and reporting processes.
- Maintain and develop the Ocean Infinity management system.
- Vessel visits and participation in marine surveys.
Who you are:
The HSEQ Advisor has experience in working with management systems and HSEQ related tasks.
- Relevant Bachelor / Master's degree or recognized health and safety qualification.
- Strong understanding of quality management such as standards, regulations and applicable policies and procedures;
- Good practical experience with office tools: MS Office, Google Drive, Teams, e-mail, among others;
- Thoughtful, thorough and conscientious;
- Interested in the others and strives for the best for the team;
- Ability to take ownership and engagement in the work;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Driven, proactive and able to work autonomously with little supervision towards the company's purpose;
- Critical thinking and ability to show initiative;
- Open and receptive to new and different ideas;
- Ability to work well in a team and independently;
- Enthusiastic about protecting people and the planet;
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 auditing certification.
- Incident Investigation qualification.
- Experience from working in Offshore / Marine sectors
What you can expect:
Since the beginning we are committed to provide all our people with the best possible work conditions and benefits. Therefore, as we grow globally, we are constantly striving to go beyond what's usually considered to be the 'market average.
At Ocean Infinity, we believe in creating equal opportunities for all, celebrating each and everyone’s differences. We are driven by transforming the industry, through our technology, thoughts, behaviours and actions. Being inclusive and respectful to all is fundamental to who we are. It is the right thing to do and enables innovation and creativity to thrive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe that our environment can be anyone’s environment, and one that is sensitive to local needs
To be considered for this position it is a requirement that you are entitled to work in the UK and EU.
We look forward to your application!