We're a technology company that is transforming operations at sea to enable people and the planet to thrive.
We are open-minded and fearless in our approach to innovation and don't believe in boundaries. We challenge everything and have massive ambitions to drag aging industries into the tech era.
We take safety, equality and education very seriously, and our responsibilities don't stop at our front door. Our business is built on the belief that there's definitely a more environmentally responsible way to operate at sea.
We only employ the best people. People with a desire for excellence, a curious nature, people who are thoughtful, humble, collaborative and accountable.
We reward our people well. Beyond what's usually considered to be the 'market average'.
The opportunities for people in our business can be limitless, spanning a multitude of disciplines and open to all, regardless of background and experience level.
We're not your average workplace.
Ocean Infinity is seeking a Project Report Coordinator (PRC). The PRC ensures that high quality reporting is produced in an efficient manner and according to client specifications and requirements, within the given time frame and project budget. Also, coordinates the post processing, reporting, charting, GIS production, and QA with a maintained continuity throughout the project.
Work location: Worldwide
Division / Department: Project and Reporting
Reports to: Deputy Project Report Coordinator Manager
What will you do:
- The PRC acts as the coordinator of the group assigned for the project reporting. The PRC is the link between the Project Manager (PM) and the Reporting Department and is a member of the project management group.
- The PRC is responsible for planning and coordinating all parts and disciplines of the reporting within a project, for estimating the personnel requirements and ensuring the project reporting budget is kept. The complete report delivery, including text reports, charts, GIS etc. shall be delivered as a finished product to the PM.
- The PRC shall have a solid overview of the project status and be able to answer for and present the results for the PM and clients.
- The PRC can be responsible for several projects at a time and then reports the status into each project group.
Who you are:
- You have thorough knowledge and experience of data processing and reporting of marine survey information.
- You have a good understanding of how the data will be used by the client and the requirements associated with that use.
- You have a good understanding of project management and coordination.
- You have skills in leading others.
- You have the ability to take ownership and engagement in the work;
- You have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are driven, proactive and able to work autonomously with little supervision towards the company's purpose;
- You are fluent in English.
Several years of offshore work experience both in processing data and as offline coordinator / party chief or similar.
What you can expect:
Since the beginning we are committed to provide all our people with the best possible work conditions and benefits. Therefore, as we grow globally, we are constantly striving to go beyond what’s usually considered to be the ‘market average.
At Ocean Infinity, we believe in creating equal opportunities for all, celebrating each and everyone’s differences. We are driven by transforming the industry, through our technology, thoughts, behaviours and actions. Being inclusive and respectful to all is fundamental to who we are. It is the right thing to do and enables innovation and creativity to thrive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe that our environment can be anyone’s environment, and one that is sensitive to local needs